KST is Recruiting! Two Roles: Operations & Academics
Staff changes at KST have opened up new opportunities to get involved.
We are recruiting two part-time roles:
- Part-time Operations role to enable the smooth running of KST in all its aspects.
- Part-time Academic Management role to oversee the planning and delivery of our theology programme.
These are 12 month contracts in the first instance, to cover maternity leave.
Do you now someone who would like to be part of the KST team delivering excellent and life transforming theological education to people from across the UK? Below are the job adverts, and a job description is available on request. If you are interested, or know someone who is tell them to get in contact with us!
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the job holder to be a practicing Christian. A vibrant and active Christian faith is essential for the credibility and performance of this role.
Latest posts by Mark Norridge (see all)
- Have we been this way before? - March 17, 2020
- KST is Recruiting! Two Roles: Operations & Academics - February 10, 2020
- Study Theology? That couldn’t be for me – could it? - July 4, 2017